Performance SupportUp one level
At EPSScentral we evaluate all sorts of interesting things that enable and enhance performance - not just for work or related to software, but for our leisure time and personal lives, too. This section provides links to stuff that we consider to be performance-centered in the sense that it is convenient, pleasurable, easy to use, reliable and more. If you decide to buy anything via these EPSScentral links, a percentage of the vendor sale will be donated to charity.
- Apple iPod and iTunes
- Several of us here at EPSScentral have purchased Apple iPods, and we love them! From the simple but effective interface to the elegant industrial design, the iPod provides pleasure with convenience. iPod sets the standard for information appliances.
- iMac G5
- I love browsing the Apple store - online or in reality! The systems on display, including the iMac G5, are truly works of art. The user experience is always amazing. Have a look!
- Dell Home Systems
- The complete Dell experience - from making a selection to customizing to delivery and maintenance - has been routinely convenient for most consumers. "What if" component selection with instant price updates are very useful. Customer service reps are courteous and helpful. If your system requires repair, Airborne is dispatched to retrieve your unit, and it is returned prompty.
- EPSScentral's performance centered design (PCD) course features a number of toys that demonstrate principles of interface design. Peruse the puzzles and games for examples...or just take a break from you EPSS work and have sum fun!
- Doing more in less time by taking advantage of e-learning materials can be a plus. As a company with roots in performance-based learning, Tutorials.com offers a diverse catalogue of convenient online materials at very reasonable prices. Check it out!